Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Installing linux driver

0 0

Finally i am able to produce my own linux CDs. and OS's. the next step is to be able to research what i need while using it! i could run a huge cable to my router… orrr i could figure out how to install the driver for this: WUSB54G Wireless-G USB Network Adapter

more details on that here:

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1115416827517&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=2751739789B45

anyone know what i need? or know of a site that might? i tried googling it but i assume im asking the wrong question because i cant seem to find the answer.

0 0

ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net. you need to be able to do basic command-line stuff though. but the site is pretty self-explanatory.

0 0

well i complete newb to linux would prolly say something like command line? sooo… i might have to go with that.

(I've seen stuff done b4 but im basicly starting from step one here) I'll start learning that 2marow when i get home from work. and just because idk how to use linux yet doesnt mean stop giving advice and stuff. i'll know what you mean when i start to get the hang out it. Thanks -Tonz