Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP1 R2

0 0

I am absolutely lost with this update for exchange server….

I have looked everywhere I can think of for the damn product key… However, I keep finding out that I need to have a key in the same channel as the original server 2003… However I slipstreamed Server 2003, SP1, and R2 together…. and it loads fine when I try to install it however it asks for a product key and when I enter the one which came with the Exchange Server disk… its says key not valid…. Does anyone know where I can find my key on my server or on the disk? …. or maybe even somewhere where there is a key generator out there ( I've looked and the one i found didn't work)…. Also I have looked at some sites and realized that it says I need the key from Server 2003 disk… and then another one says that I need the key from the R2 disk…….

thanks, any help would

The Manager
0 0

If you have an illegal copy of Exchange (not your original key) installed on the system then the updates will not work.

The best bet is to reinstall the server but I could be wrong.

I always say NEVER slipstream the OS with other software because it causes hell and havok.

Just my opinion though.

0 0

We figured it out… You can change the product key on the software itself if you have a valid product key… its fairly easy… and we were able to do so by slipstreaming service pack one r2 into server 2003 and then found a list of product keys…

thank you though…. i greatly appreciate the help…