Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Root windows XP with firewall

0 0

Alright, I've been wondering is it possible to connect to a windows XP with service pack 2 with the windows firewall up and possibly Norton to. My friend is saying its impossible and he means impossible like no way at all. But I'm pretty sure there is more than one way but i can't seem to find them. So any help is appreciated.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Of course it is possible, The only safe computer is one that is turned off, unplugged, not connected to the internet, and not functional. SO there is your answer…yes, there is a way. But since not only you didn't ask….but also, since the entire point of this is not to tell newbies how to do stuff, but to allow them a place to learn, I will not tell you a way. You larn that on your own. Do the challenges, we all welcome you warmheartedly…please, join hellboundhackers…the good side….cuz we have cookies (heh, computer geek pun)

NC

0 0

scan his PC first, then take it from there…

look for open ports and running services. firewall will more than likely not do shit if it's exploitable.