Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Knoppix\Linux Live CD

0 0

Hi Im Dyrt and I just bought a book and it came along with a knoppix linux live CD. So i put it in the computer and nothing happened so I went to "My computer" and hit the drive. So it took me to a HTML page and told me to do this then restart: In order to start the CD, first adjust the boot list in the BIOS Setup of your computer to boot from CD (before the hard drive). Put the CD in and restart the computer. And I need help on what that means. Anyone want to help please comment this.

0 0

Well, pretty much u turn off ur computer, turn it back on (as it is turning on, there should be a moment where it shows ur the buttons that say u have to press for it to boot). Usually you have to press F10 or something like that. The BIOS is the motherboard software (blue backscreen) go to boot order, and put the CD-ROM first or before the hard-drive. Hope this helps

0 0

nvm guys I fixed it. THanks though anyways :)

0 0

Why Knoppix? It is in German or something. I downloaded it and ran it but then found out that it is in some strange language. I can only boot it from a dvd as my BIOS sucks, so I only play the games :p .

0 0

you can start it in english. just write knoppix lang=us when the LiveCD boots. ;)

0 0

or just download the EN version !!