Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

HBH LiveCD

0 0

Would anyone be interested in this? I need a new project to work on and I was thinking of a Linux live CD and I thought of HBH

If anyone is interested in helping out or suggesting things like what distrobution to base it off or what tools to include i'd be interested to hear them

0 0

I think is a good idea but…..there are many linux live cds whit differents names and they differ only in applications installed and graphics. So we need to be original and differ also in other things, like hbh exploits, maybe a distro whit challenges, hacking games, hbh graphics and hbh tools.

In conclusion, making a hbh live cd we will promote hbh but…..only to skiddies. If we want to make a professional hbh live cd we need tools, exploits and others stuff made by hbh members.

bla, bla, bla….

0 0

I like the idea but like larika said its going to attract SKs and theres enough of those here already. But yea i think it would be a great ideas maybe along the lines of created by the members for the members. I would help as much as i can. :D

n30

0 0

well, it could be like something that you send to members who proved themselves (ie have more then 1000 points). great idea tho, id help, but im still learning how to disassemble linux :)

0 0

make it as a hacker style distro with loads of hacking tools

0 0

n30 wrote: well, it could be like something that you send to members who proved themselves (ie have more then 1000 points). great idea tho, id help, but im still learning how to disassemble linux :)

if 5 people get it, be sure that it will leak, like warez… but yeah that'd be cool

The Manager
0 0

The new tool created by Team JAKE (which I am STILL waiting for release!) could be a good tool. just vamp it to run in shell as well as command line and we are good to go :-D

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

tancurrom wrote: make it as a hacker style distro with loads of hacking tools

You mean like PHLAK?

0 0

Gonna be a Killer thingy.. It will rule for hackers

0 0

it wont rule for hackers. it will rule for SK's and HBH members. though HBH member ==> contain SK's as long as HBH members have fun its not that bad :)

including HBH made soft's is a really good idea, especially because of the programming event (the goal is to create an every day usable proggie, even for hackers) ;)

well i think its a really good idea.

but are you going to rebuild the kernel?

+thumb up+

...Legend?
0 0

i think this is a good idea and will be a great project for you :P

0 0

insidious wrote: i believe that you shouldnt make the os a little too hackerish, again include progs that are made by hbh members, with some kind of cool theme…

Try to make it so skiddies benefit from it, not from just using it took hack random people, but also to learn from it… make it so that its useful for both someone whos experienced and someone whos not.

Cant wait for its release…. what language is it going to be mostly on? And are you going to make it from scratch or work off from linux source?

Again great idea… :D

I was thinking about Linux From Scratch to build the actual distro but then adding the hacker tools to it but I'm thinking debian or something now