Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

transfering vb.net

0 0

Ok, I downloaded vb.net 2003 from cd a while back, and now I am wanting to reformat my harddrive with a new xp cd, but i dunno how to transfer the files(vb.net framework along wirth the .net framework). I have dial up so i cant re download them off the internet and i cant get the cds back. what is there for me to do? Possibly someone could be nice enough and burn me a CD with it all on there (preferably .net 2004+). If someone is willing to burn me a cd of this lemme know. I am also looking for C++ .net framework that goes with all of this as well. thanks!

Banned
0 0

vegeta_man111 wrote: Ok, I downloaded vb.net 2003 from cd a while back, and now I am wanting to reformat my harddrive with a new xp cd, but i dunno how to transfer the files(vb.net framework along wirth the .net framework). I have dial up so i cant re download them off the internet and i cant get the cds back. what is there for me to do? Possibly someone could be nice enough and burn me a CD with it all on there (preferably .net 2004+). If someone is willing to burn me a cd of this lemme know. I am also looking for C++ .net framework that goes with all of this as well. thanks!

put it on a different partition?

best idea

BC

0 0

you don't have a cd writer in your computer?

0 0

@bl4ckc4t- How do I do this?

@chislam- i have dialup, it takes 23 hours for 2003 download of the .net framework without vb.net or c++

0 0

anyone able to help? like with a cd with all of the 2005 framework for c++ and vb.net? I will pay for the "cd" if anyone is interested.

0 0

So, you originally downloaded VS.Net (2003) from a CD, but you don't have the CD or the program anymore. So, you need someone to send you a copy of VS.Net (2005) with C++.Net (which is included with VS) and .Net framework (which comes with VS.Net), and you'll pay for it.

Or… you could just reinstall Windows XP on your HDD (as you wanted to) and download VS.Net Express 2005… cuz it's free. From Microsoft.

Then, you don't have to worry about trying to convince someone to sell you a pirated copy of VS.Net 2005… which is stupid, anyways, when VS Express is free and will do anything you'll actually be doing.