Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

XP specs: How do I found out what I have?

0 0

Ok, I need to find the following spces, but I haven't a clue as to how to find out whats on my computer (it was given to me). this is what I need so leme know how to find what I have. I am updating from 98 to xp:

•PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 233 MHz minimum required (single or dual processor system);* Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended •128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended (64 MB minimum supported; may limit performance and some features) •1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available hard disk space* •Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor

thanks in advance!

0 0

Not really sure what you mean but I think you want system information. If so, just go into "My Computer", right-click, then click "Properties"

0 0

Lavalys Everest is a good program which shows EVERYTHING about your computer… Too bad their free version project is discontinued, though :(

But if you try to install WinXP, it automatically checks your hardware and tells you if everything is ok or not :happy:

0 0

Yeah, I tried the xp cd but it didnt work and it didnt tell me what was missing. I am just looking for what is needed to know, so I will check my computer tonight and see if all the info is in there I need. thanks!