Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Shutdown command for win2000

0 0

Anyone knows a shutdown command that works in .bat-files, win2000… I have created a file, that tricks the reader, and finally rs their machine.. I wanted to put this file at the machines at school, and change the icon and name to Internet Explorer, so the necxt person who wants internet-connection gets a surprise… anyone help me?:p

0 0

try typing shutdown in the console for more info on this

0 0

i've tried it… it dont works… therefore, I am looking for another shutdown command… Does javascript works in dos?

0 0

Well just compile your batch file into a .exe file. I've written an application for this, just PM me and I'll help you.

0 0

idk about one that works with .bat, im positive there are…. but one i recently learned in school is really awesome

all you do is go to start, run, then type in shutdown.exe -i this brought up a menu that had the option to browse for a computer. I clicked that after typing in my high schools initialze, and it brought up every computer, not only in my high school, but the entire district. i could remotely shut down computers in the elementary schools, and thats just what i did :-P then i figured out which one was my teachers and shut hers down… she was disgusted that her computer would just "fail" on her like that…little did she know :-P…. hope it helped and if it did then enjoy!

— suggestion, if it does work dont go boasting about it, because your administrator can easily disable this.