Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Can I put more than a linux bootable onto a single cd?

0 0

I was wondering if I could fit PHLAK onto a cd along with Nero. These cd's I am using are Cd-r and have 700mb of space.

0 0

I don't know how to do it with Nero, but it seems like the software to do that is quite hard to come by. It also seems as if Neutopia.net is the only with the ideal software (actually just a linux script) to do that…

If you wanted something like:

then, I'd recommend getting it. Go to the website, and click on .torrent URL to download it: http://www.securedvd.org/get.html

It'll have PHLAK on it (and other distros on it… I dunno what other LiveCD images you wanted to put on it, but this DVD limits you to:

1. Backtrack,
  2. Operator,
  3. PHLAK,
  4. Auditor,
  5. Local Area Security Linux – L.A.S.,
  6. KNOPPIX-STD,
  7. Helix,
  8. FIRE,
  9. nUbuntu, and
  10. INSERT.

This DVD should be able to take care of ANY task that any other linux distro can perform. Hope this answers your need. It's the best solution that I'd recommend going with, dude.

0 0

i don't realy think that's an answer to his question :s if i'm right he just wants to put an image on a cd but next to that image some other files… to do so your best shot could be installing isobuster, extract the iso, and write ti seperately on the cd… i'm sorry if i got your question wrong…

edit* i've read the question wrong :) i see now ^^ anyway :) maybe you can use this info too :p