Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

C:Drive getting killed

0 0

Well a kid threatened that he is going to wipe out my C:Drive

yeah right:D:D

But just wondering is it possible for someone to wipe out your C:Drive by optaining your Ip adress. That is the only way I can identify it.

0 0

they would have to find some means to rooting your machine, such as finding some open port you may have from malware or whatwhatnot, sending you some infected file with a rootkit, etc. the important part is that they need admin rights to get the drive formatted. or if you are running as admin and they send you a bat file (or any file for that matter thats infected) it will execute with your privileges and then you're phucked

0 0

what kind of person these days accepts .exe's i dont even trust my friends

0 0

what kind of person these days accepts .exe's i dont even trust my friends

0 0

hmm so your saying that the only way I can get my C:drive deleted is if I open a Infected file?

0 0

he could also set your house on fire

-so watch out

0 0

that or if you have unecessary services running like telnet or you are infected and have a back door. otherwise you should be fine just dont trust any files he wants to give you. maybe use a proxy

0 0

that or if you have unecessary services running like telnet or you are infected and have a back door. otherwise you should be fine just dont trust any files he wants to give you. maybe use a proxy