Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Help At A Computer Center

0 0

I work at a computer center, and my boss is trying to install some software but the only one able to do that is the Administrator. The administrator is the technician that comes by every now and then and he is a pain in the ass. I was hoping to be able to find the Admin. pass. So that we could finally install the software needed to teach the students how to animate.

A whiule Ago I had used google to find some software to find MY admin Pass. It was a type of CD that would be placed in at startup. it would then give me a hash and I would go to the company website to input it and it would decode it for me. but I lost that a while ago. Could anyone help me oput.

Maybe some hints or suggestions. please don't flame…I'm just trying to help out my center.

0 1

what you want to do is, either.

1. get the admin hash from the SAM file.
  2. create your own admin account in cmd.exe using NET ADD commands.

you can easily google those ideas and it will provide you with plenty of information.

hope that gets it sorted.

0 0

hey cheese, ive heard about this sam file, can i find taht just by digging through the system files on my xp pro?

0 0

crazy_sniper wrote: hey cheese, ive heard about this sam file, can i find taht just by digging through the system files on my xp pro?

Well the sam file is located in:

C/WINNT/system32/config/

you have to access it from another operating system because you can't do anything with it whle windows is runnning. So you should get it in linux live CD and put in on a floppy. Ermmm, then you just crack it but I cant remember the program that do that.

check my article, i'm sure i have a bit about it in their: http://hellboundhackers.org/readarticle.php?article_id=30

0 0

if u have the time i could send u a copy of ERD Winternals 2005…u wont need to do nething but select the account and change the password…pm me if ur interested

0 0

sweet thanks frank.