Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

open mail servers

0 0

hey hackers … anyone can tell me vulnerable mail servers.

lookin for ya reply

chill

The Manager
0 0

first try google… Open mail relays—e-mail servers that allow third-party transmission of messages—are a significant contributing factor to the volume of unsolicited e-mail currently flying around the Internet.

0 0

I got nothing from google.com but thx to ur reply Aldarhawk….well i am looking for open mail srevers OR open reyal server. ANYBODY KNW ANY OPEN MAIL SERVER ?

0 0

never use caps.

0 0

frnds.. i still cant find any server for sending forged mail. i knw u guys are GR8 hackers so anyone of u can plz post a open relay mail server here ? i wud really appreciate that :-)

swiftnomad thx for replyin me . hey aldarhwak wts goin on ???

Chill

0 0

Sounds like you're trying to send spam… :|

In any event, somne mail servers will permit relaying after you've logged into a POP3 account. So, just break into a few POP3 accounts, and then you'll be able to send your fake mail…

Or, you could take over an insecure *nix box and install Sendmail on it. Your choice. There are many other options avalible to you.