Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Microsoft Windows 'Vista'

0 0

http://www.microsoft.com/Windowsvista/ Well i was wondering if anyone around here had something to say about the new MS Windows Vista (codename longhorn, but that might still change)

I like the new features specialy those extra (side)bars i used a program named samurai for that. i realy like the of those bars.

it does look a lot nicer without a special skin it has those smoother tabs. and smoother looks, i like that :D

I dislike "Windows Vista includes new networking features that make your network easier to set up, easier to use, and more secure and reliable."

well it might be easyer but that means we have te use those default setting with evey 'skilled' hacker can lookup and mis use…

I may get my hand on a Beta1 version soon B)

0 0

To be honest it doesn't sound like you know much about what really changed in the operating system. Educate yourself before you express your opinion.

0 0

BricoPack Vista Inspirat is a free pack which modifies Windows XP system files in order to change its appearance and make it look like Windows Vista (the next operating system made by Microsoft).

I think he means that actual OS

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

I think it sucks.

0 0

I think the all up grand total of '6 diffrent versions' is enough to put anyone off I know i wont be upgrading anytime soon I'll go back to linux if i have to

0 0

All I can say is, what's going to be the new 'Remote Desktop' backdoor in Vista?

Oh, by the way, Halo 2 can only be played on Vista, as far as I know, so that's one (sad) reason to upgrade to it. Microsoft is a bloody monopoly.

0 0

no i didn't mean BricoPack Vista Inspirat. i was talking about a earaly beta release my friends got his hands on. don't ask me how he did it. (still need to ask him)

Zekasu said Oh, by the way, Halo 2 can only be played on Vista, as far as I know, so that's one (sad) reason to upgrade to it. Microsoft is a bloody monopoly.

they only thing they want is $ tha greens $ nothing more nothing less. so afcourse its a damned bloody monopoly. why do you think its so damned expencive to buy windows anyway ( around € 500 !!!!)