Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Power...

0 0

I was writin a reply in the other thread like 20 mins ago (Terrorism week) and the power went off for some reason, and my UPS isnt here, so my pc just turned off immediately, when the power came back i turned it on, got to the user choosing page, chose my user (XP pro btw) and it just gave that "windows start" sound, then it was just a blue screen with my mouse, i could do noth except move the mouse around.. i tried alt+ctrl+del and it worked, so i logged off from there, logged in again with my user, it gave me a message sth like "There has been an error with this user blablabla it might be you dont have the access rights" or something like it, then it said it'll log me in with a temporary user, and if the problem persists "contact your network administrator" so i restarted when it logged me into the temp user, and the same happened again………..any ideas ???

0 0

yeah n btw it gave me this when it logged me in, in a notepad named desktop:

LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787