Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

worst day of... the last 4 months :P

0 0

Today was hell… Woke up, turned the pc on, and to my surprise, when it got the the "windows xp is loading" part, it gave me a blue screen n restarted….i got pissed….. tried safe mode and everything else i knew, nothing worked… when i booted from cd, it gave me as there was NO windows installed to repair! Tried to install windows in another folder, didnt work tried to format a partition from my 6 partitions (3 drives / 2 partitions each) didnt work.. tried deleting n reinstalling windows, didnt work… anyway my bro's a pro, but he isn't in the country, so i called his pal @ work n told him to come over… we worked for 4 straight hours on the pc and still nothing worked.. in the end, it turned out that: +++The empty 40GB hard disk his friend brought with him was kinda fucked +++my cd reader is fucked (its my cd writer too cz the original only cd reader is also fucked :P) so that i couldnt make his disk master n install windows on it, and i cant install windows or any OS on MINE… anyway in the end, god created man :P so god helped man :P The reinstallation i decided to have for the last fuckin time WORKED WITHOUT ANY SINGLE SHIT ABOUT THE CD!!!! and now here i am rearranging the old xp user's documents in the new one and sorting stuff out……..

0 1

ouch. well hopefully it all gets sorted out soon.

how long until you started having withdrawel symptoms? lol

0 0

yah hope it gets better

0 0

no files were lost but all registry entries ereased… anyway most of the stuff have in their installation a function just to install the config. stuff..