Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Windows XP ISO

0 0

Posted this yesterday and now it's gone.

Long story short, I need a WinXP ISO. I have a valid COA from my computer, just can't find my CD, so I'm not looking for some buggy cracked version.

Any chance you guys know a clean download?

Thanks. And if someone deleted my post, idk if they did, but at least message me WHY, so I know you don't want me to post this.

0 0

torrent/usenet. Use checksums.

0 0

Thepiratebay.org doesn't host illegal content.

Also; fuck legality. Everyone knows copyright is dying.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]do not post any illegal material One of the site's rules. It appears that a certain someone has edited out my modification on that rule saying not to post links to said material. Whilst you've not technically done that, you're not far off either. Please, folks. No direct links to any pirated software.

(I know OP may have once owned a disc, and if memory serves, owns a product key. But it's still linking to content that is Copyrighted. Not something that we want here, nor do I think you really want the warn should someone other than me give a shit.)[/quote]

I didn't think it'd matter. I see that, even though I didn't break the rule, I unknowingly came close. Sorry, Moshbat.