Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

linux sucks >_<

0 0

Seeing as so many fucking linux users keep posting about how great it is i decided to try it. So I went to linux.com to try and download it and it said some shit about being redesigned, wtf? Anyway, I then found Linux.org, so I downloaded it from there. But when I did, it was a .targz file, not a .exe?? How am I meant to run a file that isn't a exe file? Anyway, my friend who has Ubuntu said he'd give me a CD so I said ok. Anyway I got confused about booting it but my friend helped me boot. then he had to go, but he said to click the install icon to begin. I did it, and seeing as its like any other installer, I press next next next, typed my username then it started installing.

When it finished I restarted my computer and something came up about Grum or something, it had Ubuntu 373737273 or something stupid, but i didnt see windows. Linux FUCKING deleted windows without asking me. I was really pissed off so i logged on to Ubuntu. I tried to play guild wars but it wouldn't let me install. On the forum they said i needed to install wine so I asked how. They told me to run something like sudoaptget install wine. That would be great but I DONT KNOW C++ so how am I meant to use the command line?? And after that I realised that none of my games worked, wtf is this shit?

So basically, Linux is a shit OS that deletes Windows without asking, is useless if you dont know C++ for the terminal, and doesnt open exe files. Fucking piece of shit.

Posting from my friends pc, he's busy trying to fix Windows on mine.

0 0

japanesedude wrote: Seeing as so many fucking linux users keep posting about how great it is i decided to try it. So I went to linux.com to try and download it and it said some shit about being redesigned, wtf? Anyway, I then found Linux.org, so I downloaded it from there. But when I did, it was a .targz file, not a .exe?? How am I meant to run a file that isn't a exe file? Anyway, my friend who has Ubuntu said he'd give me a CD so I said ok. Anyway I got confused about booting it but my friend helped me boot. then he had to go, but he said to click the install icon to begin. I did it, and seeing as its like any other installer, I press next next next, typed my username then it started installing.

When it finished I restarted my computer and something came up about Grum or something, it had Ubuntu 373737273 or something stupid, but i didnt see windows. Linux FUCKING deleted windows without asking me. I was really pissed off so i logged on to Ubuntu. I tried to play guild wars but it wouldn't let me install. On the forum they said i needed to install wine so I asked how. They told me to run something like sudoaptget install wine. That would be great but I DONT KNOW C++ so how am I meant to use the command line?? And after that I realised that none of my games worked, wtf is this shit?

So basically, Linux is a shit OS that deletes Windows without asking, is useless if you dont know C++ for the terminal, and doesnt open exe files. Fucking piece of shit.

Posting from my friends pc, he's busy trying to fix Windows on mine.

You are a complete moron. Just get the **** out of the computing world. You dont deserve to use a computer.

Moshbat, i would be happy if you can completely ban this person.

0 0

I read what a troll means, so you should be happy now.

0 0

oohh another failed genetic mutation…

0 0

Dont judge the unknown, Ubuntu is soo easy to install. And your friend is installing windows now?