Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Windows/Bootcamp Help!!!

0 0

I have a Macbook Core 2 duo and I have** Bootcamp** installed but I need Windows, but I don't want to buy it. Is there a way to download Windows as a Torrent and install without the disk on Bootcamp because it only ask for the disk.

0 0

Google "Windows" + whatever version of Windows you're looking for + "torrent" and check out the possibilities. If that wasn't what you were looking for, then you need to clarify your intent more.

Also, you could look into using VMWare Fusion or Parallels Desktop to run Windows in a virtual machine under Mac OS X.

0 0

Only problem with VMware and software like that is they are virtual machines so it would be like using a more advanced version of Virtual PC which SUCKED. Bootcamp is Native so it will be like actually running a PC.

0 0

Chris1022 wrote: Only problem with VMware and software like that is they are virtual machines so it would be like using a more advanced version of Virtual PC which SUCKED.

Judging VMWare based upon an opinion of Virtual PC is like judging Debian based upon an opinion of Windows 2000. Sounds kinda silly.

Chris1022 wrote: Bootcamp is Native so it will be like actually running a PC. … In which case, the first part of my post still applies.

0 0

Are you seriously going to ask that type of question? A simple google search or a visit to pirate bay at least… No direct links, against forum policy and all but honestly it should be simple.

As far as the disk that's what ISO mounters are for such as daemon tools and alcohol 120%

0 0

Lemur wrote: As far as the disk that's what ISO mounters are for such as daemon tools and alcohol 120% Just to supplement, it seems that Mac OS X can natively mount ISO images. No extra tools needed. Source:

Yahoo Answers

0 0

I wouldn't know, I've never played with a mac.

0 0

Well configuring bootcamp can be a pain in the butt from what I've experienced, but you can find that on google as well. In fact, i strongly recommend it because you can really mess up your partition table.

As for… acquiring Windows, Zephyr_Pure indeed had the best idea.

0 0

Lemur wrote: I wouldn't know, I've never played with a mac.

i dont really care for macs in general, the OS is kinda to wierd for me. i went to a school that liked to use them, and eh, didnt really care for them.

0 0

Alright, alright… let's stay on-topic with this. Your opinion of the OP's OS is not important. If you can't contribute something to his problem, move on.