Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Windows Help please

0 0

I have a friend who has accidentally disabled all his accounts on Windows XP, yes including the administrator and now he can't log on and I was wondering if there is anyway to enable them or get around it or something. I don't know much about the nitty gritty of windows user accounts. I gave him a copy of Knoppix so he was able to access his files and the internet and stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 0

Maybe the exploiting administrator account would help. Usually you havn't put any restrictions on it so you could try to add yourself back into the admin group. Otherwise try safe boot and check if the guest account or others are still up. If he hasn't configured it you shouldn't need a pass. Maybe you'll get it from there.

That's all i can say atm, very busy.

0 0

Erm, if you boot in linux you can do what you wnat to the xp files. or possibly make a bat to be run when windows boots to make a new user whihc is not disbaled thats admin status so you can go in and edit the other accounts- just athought

0 0

GO here: http://ebcd.pcministry.com/ goto downloads & get the lite version.

Its a bootable Linux CD that has password reset. Its very simple and menu driven.

I've used it several times for people who have forgotten passwords. I know it works on 2k and XP (Home & Professional)

Also it doesn't matter if the account u are trying to reset is locked or not. It will ask u if u want to unlock it.

0 0

Not sure whether this story is legitimate or not. But hey, I'm a skeptic.

For example, last time I checked, Windows XP would not LET you disable all your accounts. Just won't.

0 0

hey thanks guys, i'm gonna try that boot disk……he was using a program l0pht crack and he didn't feel like waiting or something so he clicked the accounts and then clicked disable thinking it would like skip them during the cracking….apparently not lol….but thanks