Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Batch file problem

0 0

Alright a couple weeks ago i stumbled on to this site. I learned a little bit about batch files cmd stuff like that. Dont really know what happend between then about 3 days ago but i cant open batch files right they just open cmd and dont run anything. Which wouldnt be that big of deal cept when i get patches and stuff in batch form i have to type over. This helps me kinda learn whats going on but if i miss something it screws up the whole program. I dont really know what all else you need to know but i have XP SP2. i figure i changed some setting and didnt notice till now and i have a short memory so i dont remember wheres its at or maybe its one of my computers random errors lol. but if any one knows a way to fix this possibly it would be appriated (sorry about any misspellings i moved to Arkansas over the summer heh)

0 0

no replys a well, i ran into some other errors later on that i couldnt fix nor couldnt work with them so i reformated and all is good again for now heh.

0 0

Moofalota, I think I've had the same probleem. If thats so you'll just need to run a small register patch and its fixed.

probly it has something to do whit you fille extensie not beeing nicely found be winblows (oooops i mean windows afcourse)

http://www.bigfilez.com//download_file.php?file=batch_file_assoc.zip

(be sure to access it whitin the next 14 days starting from 20 december)