Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

VMware

0 0

possibly been answered someone where or actually says on the VMware site but as it doesnt i thought this would be the best place to ask around i wondering if someone could explain to me what it actual does and which one i would need to use to test out my different distros of linux i have downloaded i downloaded the VMware player but was unable to boot or mount any of the iso images i had is that the right program and ive just havnt read enough or do i need something else? any help would be appricated

0 0

justfuckinggoogleit.com

0 0

since you got such a shoddy reply before that, i actually use Virtualbox (like it more than vmware, but hey). and for vmware you have to download a virtual machine maker program (its integrated in virtualbox) onto which you mount a virtual drive & mount the iso to install/run. the link to virtualbox is this i really think it'd be more useful, and besides, its open-source;)

[EDIT] just realised you asked what it does too:P it basically sets up a virtual PC for you to install an OS onto, without fear of damaging your system. files can be transferred between PCs by "sharing" virtual folders (at least, that works in virtualbox, dunno about vmware). I usually use it to test new linux releases:P but be warned that it will be slower than actually running on your PC, so dont be put off if it seems a bit slow [/EDIT]

0 0

archangel wrote: possibly been answered someone where or actually says on the VMware site but as it doesnt i thought this would be the best place to ask around i wondering if someone could explain to me what it actual does and which one i would need to use to test out my different distros of linux i have downloaded i downloaded the VMware player but was unable to boot or mount any of the iso images i had is that the right program and ive just havnt read enough or do i need something else? any help would be appricated

Try having a go at Microsoft Virtual PC (in my experience, it's easier for newbs to set up and get working than vmware or virtualbox).

0 0

Qu4ntum wrote: since you got such a shoddy reply before that,

want to know why??

http://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+vmware&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLF

http://www.google.com/search?q=vmware+tutorial&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLF

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3A*%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GGLF&q=vmware+help

3 very simple google searches brings up all the info you need and loads more.

If people just used their initiative sometimes instead of posting unneccesaarily like this then this site would get a whole load better.

[edit] url tags dont seem to be working properly today :whoa: [/edit]

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: I'm a wanker.

Damn right!

0 0

lol if you'll notice…my url tags work just fine XD and you see, maybe some people are just too lazy to google? and besides, if he hadnt posted it, he might not have heard of virtualbox or microsoft virtual pc (though i think its not that great a program…) and then done it the hard way shudders and i agree japanesedude;) lol

0 0

Qu4ntum wrote: and besides, if he hadnt posted it, it might not have heard of virtualbox

who is "it"?

japanesedude wrote: koolkeith12345 wrote: I'm a wanker.

Damn right!

arnt we all ;)

you are annoying as hell and immature. Most of your posts are rubbish jokes that only you seem to laugh at. So many times iv seen you post in the forums and everyone seems to not notice your post.

Ask yourself why ;)

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: arnt we all ;)

you are annoying as hell and immature. Most of your posts are rubbish jokes that only you seem to laugh at. So many times iv seen you post in the forums and everyone seems to not notice your post.

Ask yourself why ;)

I asked myself why, and I came to the conclusion that you're gay. stfu lol

Someone is gonna get hurt badly if thy continue to post in this thread, so I will have to close it down for the greater good of hbh :)

0 0

japanesedude wrote: I asked myself why, and I came to the conclusion that you're gay. stfu lol

wow jesus…….. he called me gay phones the police

I am being called gay by a guy whos sig is pink with a cartoon cow :whoa:

so you post crappy unfunny jokes all the time and get ignored by most people and this is because I am gay?

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: so you post crappy unfunny jokes all the time and get ignored by most people and this is because I am gay?

Yeah, pretty much. :happy:

0 0

japanesedude wrote: Yeah, pretty much. :happy:

Next time you start a flam war try get someone with atleast some intelligence to join your side.

You are not a hacker and never will be You contribute bollocks all to this community You should be shot for all your pathetic jokes GTFO

waits for the inevitable attempt to regain face

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: [quote]japanesedude wrote: Yeah, pretty much. :happy:

Next time you start a flam war try get someone with atleast some intelligence to join your side.

You are not a hacker and never will be You contribute bollocks all to this community You should be shot for all your pathetic jokes GTFO

waits for the inevitable attempt to regain face[/quote]

Lol, I've done more than you have. DMZ, VC, UH, also I'm actually a proper coder, not just an HBH lamer who sits around and flames all day. Hackers don't even exist. Get that into your head you lamer wannabe.

0 0

japanesedude wrote: Lol, I've done more than you have. DMZ, VC, UH, also I'm actually a proper coder, not just an HBH lamer who sits around and flames all day. Hackers don't even exist. Get that into your head you lamer wannabe.

Done more than i have?? and then you mention a load of hacking communitys :right: what does done mean? visited and posted a few comments? because that means most people here have "done" about 100 websites

you can call me what you want but at the end of the day i dont actually care what you think of me. To me you are just an annoyance, no more.

You claim you are a "proper coder" well what have you coded thats half decent?? a few hello worlds.

A proper coder would have atleast done 1 of the timed challenges.

Just stfu and stop being a complete noob

0 0

japanesedude wrote:

I asked myself why, and I came to the conclusion that you're gay. stfu lol

Someone is gonna get hurt badly if thy continue to post in this thread, so I will have to close it down for the greater good of hbh :)

ROFL - thanks to the person who pm'd me the link, it looks like im not the only guy who really hates you.

I now understand why you get affected so much.

http://japan.gaymatches.com/Members/Browse.asp?Handle=japanesedude

but you need to clear all illusions of me being homosexual as i like girls not guys.

Admin from hell
0 0

Interesting He must like the Cock ehh?

0 0

yup and notice theres been no reply…….. i wonder why :D

0 0

dex_poet wrote: That was a dick move man… What is it to you if someone online… nevermind. maybe try bein nice next

who are you? and what is this to do with you anyway?

he acused me of being gay so when i saw that……..

im nice to people i like and people who deserve it. japanesedude deserves being put in his place and maybe he wont be so cokcy around the forums thinking hes invincable.

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: yup and notice theres been no reply…….. i wonder why :D because I was in german class you stupid twat :P

And this isn't my main handle, I'm only using it on hbh because my wolfrat name would get banned here. lol. I'm not even japanese. never even been to japan.

0 0

oh the deception:P lol, anyways, care to not turn this thread into a flame war? maybe it should just be left alone? the topic was covered:P

[/flame war]

0 0

japanesedude wrote: because I was in german class you stupid twat :P

And this isn't my main handle, I'm only using it on hbh because my wolfrat name would get banned here. lol. I'm not even japanese. never even been to japan.

I dont care who you say you are. I dont think you are wolfrat though, iv spoken to him and you are nothing like him.

and why the fuck did you imply that you were japanese if your not?

and with the stupid twat comment, how on earth would i know when your lessons start? just because i dont intricately know your school timetable dosnt make me stupid.

now GTFO you pathetic annoying worthless nobody

[edit] sorry didnt see your post before posting mine. t [/edit]

[/flame] and unless you need to know anything else [/thread]