Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help DVL?

0 0

I running dvl on Vmware but when i go onto >Knowledge base, training etc.. i get this error message - could not connect to host localhost. The internet works fine btw, its the training material i have a problem with. a little help?

0 0

VMWare uses a Virtual Network (but still attaches functionality to the real one). So, try to go START –> Connect To –> Show All Network Connections, and make sure that 2 adapters are ENABLED. That should work.

0 0

netfish wrote: VMWare uses a Virtual Network (but still attaches functionality to the real one). So, try to go START –> Connect To –> Show All Network Connections, and make sure that 2 adapters are ENABLED. That should work.

yup 2 are enabled but still no luck :( ..anyway going bed now i try again 2morrow.

0 0

still cant get it to work anymore help? oh and am using wireless btw

0 0

for DVL S+E605 Localhost is a directory of a web server , run on your computer but somehow DVL doesn't start it properly. It is Apache BTW , and you can try command start-apache. Server puts as /localhost/ a directory from apache settings /usr/local/apache/htdocs[or sth]/index.php Finally when you have server started you can access from a browser http://localhost/olate/ or anytime use file manager file:///usr/local/apache/…/olate/

(You are accessing the files there are already on your computer.)

Python Ninja
0 0

double check that in /etc/hosts there is a line that says:

127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain

Does it use IPv6 primarily? in that case you need ::1 localhost localhost.localdomain.

0 0

Problem Solved :happy: i just needed to start Apache and MySQL server. Thanks for the help every1 :)