Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Form editing

0 0

Its been a while since ive a edited a form. i do not recall the command via the URL. heres what i got… plz tell me if i am anywhere close.

Javascript:void(document.form_x="xxxxx")

like i said its been a while. any help would be appriciated.

0 0

ehh that looks basically right to me.. if you're using Fx i would suggest webdeveloper, it'll allow you to edit the forms easier than manual javascript. but yea. void(document.forms[].to.value="newvalue") is how to do it i believe.

0 0

sweet. thx bro.

0 0

one more thing… plz forgive my ignorance but like i said its been a while. where it says to.value . what do i put there. plz dont flame to hard.

0 0

you do it like this:

markupjavascript:void(document.forms[*index*].*inputname*.value = "your value here");

so you would only use "to" if you had a form named "to", like <input … name="to">. the index is 0 if it's the first form, 1 for the second, etc, or (I think) you can just use the name of the form.

0 0

hehe still best bet though is gonna be that web developer, Inline javascript can get really complicated quickly if you don't know exactly what you're doing.