Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Just got hacked...

0 0

A site of mine just got hacked, our site does have some counterhackers, but I don't know any of them. Can anyone help me fuck over the dude who hacked us?

0 0

nope

0 0

Do you even have any information on this hacker? Why did he hack you? Do you own the site? Are you an admin? What site is it? Have you contacted the authorities? Your ISP?

You need more than just "I been haX0rred help me plz!!!" A well constructed question asking for help, detailing what happened, what you know, and what you've done about it will get you much farther.

And read this:

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/beenhacked.php

It will help.

0 0

well, first of all, find out how they got in, maybe warn your members to change their passwords if you think a database might have been copied as well. Search for your forum version on milw0rm and see how they got in (chances are it was just a bunch of skiddies, so probably wasn't a 0day or something)

0 0

you cant do almost anything… firstly, if you want some success, you must contact your web hosting provider, he can search the logs for his ip, but he probably cover his own tracks by using proxy.. secondly, if you have some huge service, you can contact authorities, but not expect something huge… anyway, more specification would be great.. how did he break your site? he hacked ftp, find some vulnerability/exploit? for those problems… ftp = you should change your pass and make it much stronger, use ?%@123abc combined characters, hacker can crack 4-word pass based on lower-cased alphabetical system (abcd) crack in 11 SECONDS!! vulnerability/exploit = if you running on commercial system (like cms, blog etc…) contact the developer about vulnerability, if you have your own code, carrefully check each line of code and search for it…

0 0

what's is your site's URL…

0 0

as netfish said, what is the url of your site?