Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

SQL injection

0 0

I'm new to SQL Injection and i'm not really sure what to do, i've read up on it but it seems to just confuse me more. I found a site that I think is vunerable what do I do next?

0 0

Try reading some more :). For the site, if you decide you want to try out your skills and their security (as I guess you do ;)) you try out different injections and see if you can get what you want.

If you don't know what you're doing I think you should learn at least the basics before even attemting to use these injections on other sites. If you do bad stuff you might get logged…

0 0

I also have the same problem

i am trying to learn how to do it but some of the tutorials are too complicated to understand i would like if someone gives me the link to a tutorial which can be understood easily:D

0 0

Pm me… ill answer any questions. i remember not being able to find a good article on SQL injection… [edit] add me on msn at shabouwcaw@hotmail.com and fixed spelling mistakes [/edit]