Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Online learning system exploits? "Blackboard"

0 0

So my school uses this tool called "Blackboard Academic Suite". It allows students to take courses and tests online. As soon as you take the test online, your grade is calculated and posted to your cumulative grade. So… using that, I figure that there's a script checking the test either as I submit each question, or the complete assessment when I'm done. I'd just like to know how to take advantage of this to see the answers to the test if that's possible. I've tried the obvious view source page, but it doesn't show anything but the frame that the test shows up in. Any advice? Thanks in advance. :)

0 0

Check the source for the frame then ;)

My school uses a system that stores answers in cookies for some tests… :evil:

0 0

Hmm.. I just checked the site for Blackboard and they require SQL version of Windows. Is it now a safe bet to guess that that's what I'd have to learn to view the answers?

The Manager
0 0

hmm…online tests…hmm…what can be done in the comfort of ones own home where there are NO teachers…hmm…Many things come to mind…none are savoury or will actually make you learn anything though. I would suggest just studying and LEARNING what is on the tests. But again I am just a College Graduate with a job :evil:

0 0

killerguppy wrote: While it may be fun to cheat the system, learning is ultimately easier and more beneficial.

You don't have to worry for me :D I had the very best grades possible in 15 out of 16 subjects at my last school ;) the last one was second best grade lol it's just that it's so fun to cheat…

Banned
0 0

bobdole103 wrote: So my school uses this tool called "Blackboard Academic Suite". It allows students to take courses and tests online. As soon as you take the test online, your grade is calculated and posted to your cumulative grade. So… using that, I figure that there's a script checking the test either as I submit each question, or the complete assessment when I'm done. I'd just like to know how to take advantage of this to see the answers to the test if that's possible. I've tried the obvious view source page, but it doesn't show anything but the frame that the test shows up in. Any advice? Thanks in advance. :)

Don't fuck with my school!

Plus Blackboard runs asp scripts that are checked, rechecked, then checked again for validity.

Leave my school alone though Its the ONLY school I have enjoyed. I go to a branch off of it.( I am serious leave it be!)

[edit] Forgot to say, each one runs through several SHA-1 Signatures throughout the validation process, if they don't match up, it locks it and alerts the officials. more secure than a lot of places you will see. the hashes are stored in an SQL database, there isn't any vulns in that, they have it completely sanitized.[/edit]

[edit #2]@aldarhawk It is easy to get answers from books, etc, but I dont, I just learn it. I get A - B's[/edit] Bl4ckC4t

0 0

blackcat how old are you? just out of curiosity

Banned
0 0

dw0rek wrote: blackcat how old are you? just out of curiosity

Why do you ask?

-BC

The Manager
0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: [edit #2]@aldarhawk It is easy to get answers from books, etc, but I dont, I just learn it. I get A - B's[/edit] Bl4ckC4t

Yes that is how I do it too man. I was just stating that it is way easier to hack the system if you just pull the answers from a book. I would rather get a 70% and have had my brain do the thinking then get a 100% and cheat to do so.

Banned
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: [quote]bl4ckc4t wrote: [edit #2]@aldarhawk It is easy to get answers from books, etc, but I dont, I just learn it. I get A - B's[/edit] Bl4ckC4t

Yes that is how I do it too man. I was just stating that it is way easier to hack the system if you just pull the answers from a book. I would rather get a 70% and have had my brain do the thinking then get a 100% and cheat to do so.[/quote]

Agreed. Thats how I do it. Even if one of my classes IS Government -_- Stupidest class there is.

BC

0 0

online schooling. From own home?

Can't pass with google? Whoa, than no one can help ya their!

Do some port scans and see what you can find. Remeber their are more than one way to get in. If you cannot find one.. you can find another. Be creative.