Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

HELP MEEE

0 0

This site http://www.wcdebate.com/00sampleproducts/pol-aff-2006.pdf would any1 know how to be able to copy and paste the stuff there without buying the stuff?

i dont think im breaking the rules not 100% sure tho lol well i guess im not, im not intending to hack it or asking sum1 else to hack it, just askin if they know how lol :P

oh and fyi the password is wc

Banned
0 0

File> Save as.

0 0

i may be a noob but im not retarted, that doesnt work

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

supertarman wrote: i may be a noob but im not retarted, that doesnt work

I beg to differ, you can't even spell "retarded" ;)

0 0

by copy and paste, do you mean that you only want specific text in the document or do you want the entire file?

0 0

i mean like being able to copy specific text out of there and system_meltdown im just gonna pretend you dont exist lol :o

0 0

system_meltdown doesn't exist.. :o, but anyways, when you open a .pdf in firefox, there's usually a big button at the top that says SELECT and has a little 'I' cursor beside it. Hurray!

Cheers, T-Metal

Banned
0 0

supertarman wrote: i may be a noob but im not retarted, that doesnt work

File>Save page as worked fine for me.

I was able to download the whole document.

[edit]you still have to input a password. but it worked[/edit] BC

0 0

ya but that does me almost no good, i mean being able to copy and paste the text. not the document. Even being able to change that stupid background would be nice lol

0 0

T-Metal-Risen wrote: system_meltdown doesn't exist.. :o, but anyways, when you open a .pdf in firefox, there's usually a big button at the top that says SELECT and has a little 'I' cursor beside it. Hurray!

Cheers, T-Metal

i dont see what that has to do with anything…

0 0

You have to select text before you can copy or past it you dumbfuck. If that's not what you want, than be more specific and quit being such a prick.:happy:

Cheers, T-Metal

0 0

Thread locked.