Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hack test

0 0

I ahve one test for you, iam co-admin on my school pages, and i think, that they have pretty good security, of cource, its not NSA or pentagon, but u know what i think, so, i want you, to test it, pls dont delete anything or dont edit it, thank, here is the IP:62.44.5.106, its in Czech, but ithink, u will be able to hack this, please, all security reports and all exploits found PM me thanks

[edit]If u can, PM me the way to patch it, thx[/edit]

0 0

Why dont you hack it yourself to find exploits

0 0

and it wont help us one bit if its in freaky deaky dutch

0 0

why i dont hack it yourself? because iam not so good, and my school dont have tons of money to pay hackers to test it, and i thought, if anyone ahe time and mood, try it, and i secured it, i did everything i could, now its time for someone better

0 0

as in u want some1 to do ur school's lazy-ass's work just so that they can keep their money to themselves ? (Or u wanna take it urself ;) ?)

and it wont help us one bit if its in freaky deaky dutch LoL i didnt understand anything either :P

• What does ur avatar mean?????

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

"please hack it, so I can fix it"

LOL

0 0

well i did a sweep of the site and it seems to be okay.. i did as much as i could but see im polish… not czech… so there was some i got but i had to make out some of the words… but otherwise i checked basic points and i couldnt find anything … either its the language barrier or its a decently good site.

0 0

Hey if i can get in will ya hook me up with some money? (Like in my paypal account or something?) if not then I wont bother.

0 0

Hack4u, thanks, iam happy, that one of these ppl just dont sit and fck around, barking on me like dogs, iam happy that u tryied something, i can see, that u did it because it wasa a defiance, thanks

**Omnipresence—>**Hey if i can get in will ya hook me up with some money? (Like in my paypal account or something?) if not then I wont bother. as u can read, i told that my school dont have so much money to pay hacker

0 0

god wrote:+ What does ur avatar mean????? iam asking u, because i want to know it, i saw it long time ago at google, so if anyone knows, just PM or post it :)

0 0

Lol k :P

• Why does ur school want to know that ? Ever got hacked ?

0 0

The avatar is the universal sign for hackers or something along those lines

0 0

hey I was just saying like a dollar or something like that! lol. (Im cheap I know). But I took a scan throught it and tryed some things but didnt have any luck with any of it. seems pretty tight.

0 0

i'll take a shot at it if i can get some form of assurance that my sweep will not be mistaken as a black hat attack and be reported… heh, i'm just kinda paranoid like that…. ;)

0 0

dont even bother… first of all who would want to hack a school site… the only ppl are the school attendies that know of the site…. second of all we all speak english and its like no clues that we could find there.. the site is safe… its all good…. and hes NOT gonna pay anyone… i think we all know that by know :)

0 0

lol. mabey he could translate it!?! B)

0 0

Nostur and god: find out about the Glider (his avatar) here.

0 0

Nostur your avatar is wrong. There isnt supposed to be a dot next to the one at the top.

0 0

How the fuck are we supposed to hack the page if we dont know what it says? Other than rooting it up i think.

0 0

run it through the google translator! Im just to lazy to do it myself.

0 0

Found a weakness i think. i could get in to the cookies but cause its not english i dont no wats happin there anyway. ill send you how i did it pm me bk tell me if thats a problem to u or not

0 0

Why hasn't this topic been deleted? He's asking everyone here to find a hole in his school's site so he can "secure it." Right, I bet he wants a detailed method of using the exploit so he can hack his school website.

If you're a co-admin on the site, you should be skilled at finding and securing the site, so don't ask us.

Come on! Use your heads.

0 0

game of ligfe a complex puzzle thingy