Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

JS Injection

0 0

In some download sites, when you're gonna download you come to a window without url bar. Is it possible to make a js injection if the url bar isn't there? Or can you get the url bar to get visible?

0 0

Just one thing to try, as i'm not too sure; If you use Mozilla, when you click on the link to go to the download area, right-click, and select 'open link in new tab'. If, however, it is a javascript pop-up from an existing page, you may want to check the source for the location, and then enter that into the address bar. That should make the URL bar visible, but as i said, i'm not too sure. If you need anymore help, PM me.

Cheers, -Jay.

0 0

I think Firefox has a function that makes it impossible for the website to close your URL Bar.

Im not quite sure.

EDIT: I have the danish version but try Options -> Content (Globus) -> Advanced JavaScript Then turn everything off.

0 0

If you check the source, you might notice something like this:

markupwindow.open("thepagename.php", "toolbar=0, menubar=0, status=0, scrollbars=1, height=600, width=400,resizable=1");

If you want to save the source, it's quite obvious what you should edit ;) but othetrwise just open the page (here: "thepagename.php") in a firefox tab.