Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

my website

0 0

Okay guys I need some clarification here. I've been doing a lot of searching around and can't seem to find an answer. Course sometimes if things don't jump out and bite me in the ass I don't see it.

Anyway, I built myself a website for a business that me and a buddy are trying to start up. I wrote the site up myself without any programs, and there's no login stuff or anything like that. I did not use php or js on the site either. I went with a really good hosting company too, no free hosting site.

I'm trying to find out if there are any vulnarbilites that I can explore. Am I exposed for someone to come in the back door and destroy the site? I know people can do guess work to figure out passwords to the hosting site, but is there anything I'm not think of? I'm just trying to learn, so any help would be great.

0 0

The only way they can hack the server if there is no server side language is to hack the server.

0 0

I'm not very knowledgable about this kind of stuff since I only started learning to hack about a month or two ago but if your on a good server and you didn't put in any login pages yourself your site should be fine, just doublecheck guestbooks, comment pages, forums etc. in case you added an insecure one of those.

0 0

Okay, thanks for the input guys. Yea I have no guestbook/fourms or anything like, so it sounds like I should be good to go then. Thanks again!