Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Hacking Websites

0 0

<EDIT>

FUCKING HELL DONT MATTER THEN

0 0

Mate, your am idiot. Tell me how to hacka site. Yes, that's specific.

0 0

IM NOT AN IDIOT

jrob wrote: Mate, your am idiot. Tell me how to hacka site. Yes, that's specific.

0 0

Touché. He really showed you with that one, jrob B).

On the other hand, with that opening post, you will get nothing but flames. Nobody will answer if you haven't even asked a question…and something vague like "can someone PM me telling me how to hack sites eaisy?????" doesn't cut it. Sorry.

0 0

The_Frost wrote: can someone PM me telling me how to hack sites eaisy????? or hack a school novell client?? my friends think im bullshitting about that people CAN NOT HACK A NOVELL CLIENT IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THATS TRUE PM ME PLZZZZZ and if u can hack a novell client PM me also Many Thanks, The_Frost

Alright then mate, this is not bloody ok, go die somewhere; What in the hell makes you think it is alright for a wanka like you to just ask us for some help, read the fucking rules placed by our site, respect our thoughts and reasons for our lifestyle, stop being such a fucking twot and perhaps you can understand what ** No we will not hack things for you**; You are just another annoying person (Noob is too good a word to describe you) who decides that being pale and weak and nerdy designates you to become a '1337 h4x0r' or a 'leet hacker' if you wish, however this just means that you were to weak mentally to study computers, too weak physically to do sports, too weak socially to have good friends, and too weak spiritually to understand the bond (For lack of a better word) you must develop with your computer before you can even comprehend the reason we live the life we do; For the sake of all humanity, and my sanity, go die somewhere… And you are an idiot;

</Childish Rant>

" The last straw has triggered the bomb… "

0 0

hey this sucks i cant do anything i tried to get on basic web hacking but it wont take my password can some one tell me why :o:o:omarkup> [mail][/mail][img][/img]******

0 0

The_Frost wrote: can someone PM me telling me how to hack sites eaisy?????

or hack a school novell client?

0 0

Psycha wrote: … <Insert really big image here> …

Hehe, you really like speaking through imagery huh hehe…

0 0

The_Frost wrote: IM NOT AN IDIOT

[quote]jrob wrote: Mate, your am idiot. Tell me how to hacka site. Yes, that's specific.[/quote]

I know, it's SUCH a good comeback.

0 0

Haha Deshouleres, I just noticed that beside your rant, you are listed as a "Mad User". Damn straight B).

0 0

Master Stealth wrote: Haha Deshouleres, I just noticed that beside your rant, you are listed as a "Mad User". Damn straight B).

Haha, that is the best description, ok, no more posts or points for me ;)

hehe just kiddin

0 0

Lol, :p elite I dont even know how I got there. But onwards! and no-no one will just give you an "uber leet God's H4ck0r1ng, website defacing" tool though I could make one shifts nervously Oh who am I kidding I cant program for shit :( ( Im learning though and thats the main point :P)hint hint

0 0

black wizard wrote: hey this sucks i cant do anything i tried to get on basic web hacking but it wont take my password can some one tell me why :o:o:omarkup[quote][mail][/mail][img][/img]******[/quote]

Because it's wrong you idiot. Fuck sake, if your talking about basic 1 then fuck me, my wee sis (if I had a wee sis) could do that. All you need to do is read the source.

0 0

Lol I think he found teh clue but not the answer ;)

0 0

Stop bitching and do it the hard way like every single one of us did. There's no shortcut so get over it and stop whining. Need a mentor? Bad luck, there's no such thing. Need uber h4x program? Get over it, there's no such thing anymore. Those days are over. Spend two years on hacking and you'll be glad you did. I don't even know how you dare to ask how to hack a website if you haven't even completed the basic missions. They are easy as hell. If you haven't completed that ones yet, you know what you got to do right?

There's no school teacher who can teach me the things I learned in one year. It's time to test your own intelligence. If english isn't your native language, it's even more challenging. Pay a visit to www.w3schools.com and learn as much as possible. Oh yeah, good luck and don't give up.

0 0

there is no one specific way to hack a site. wake up and go learn something!

0 0

Mate This is What You Do

Piss off and Learn It I Never Ask People to Help me hacking ive only been learning for a couple of months sure its hard but if all you can do is could on to a forum and blam it with " oh help me cant hack" you shouldnt be on a hacking website now tell your 'friends'that you cant hack and stop bothering us