Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

VNForce Group?

0 0

One of the forums I go to has been hacked by some people calling themselves "VNForce Group" with a message "We Are Vietnamese!!". I googled the name and stuff, but can't find anything so I think if anything they are n00by hackers. Just wondering if anybody has ever heard of them, thanks :P

This is the site, they haven't really changed anything.. kinda boring hackers really :(

0 1

pathetic.

its really sad to call themselves "hackers". this is the exact type of people i talk about in my articles.

atleast we can take comfort in the knowledge they wont get to the skill level we are, and will never be as "powerful" :)

0 0

well they have no website, unless they dont want to advertise it, as they used imageshack to upload the sig :S I thnk probably nubs trying to make a name for themselves.

0 0

My old forum was hacked too,.But what they did to me, They didn't posted their name or team. Here is it www.gamerzonline.co.nr

But don't be scared to make a new forum again, You can always change the name and your username if you start the forum again.

0 0

i think i know how they done it, IPB 2.1.5 has a very bad exploit which allows you to view and edit all files on the site lol :p just tested the forum and the hack definetly would have worked. PM me if you want some info ;)