Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Superpimp's PHP Web Hacking Toolkit

0 0

It's finished! Many awaited the arrival, now they are finally rewarded with their patience.

Toolkit Contents:

• Hash Crackers:

• MD5 Cracker
    • SHA1 Cracker
    • DES Cracker
    • Double Dutch Cracker
  • String Encrypter

• Email Spoofer

• Website Bruteforcer

• Website Scanner

• Hotmail Password Sniffer

Enjoy people, get it while it's hot :D http://www.xetaspace.net/superpimp/

0 0

Downloaded mnainly to see how tht ehotmail pass sniffer works or is it a fake login?

0 0

oh it is jst a fake login lol

0 0

great stuff! but mail spoofer won't work here

0 0

:D Nice work, I'm glad to see people are coding there own stuff.

0 0

Setrop wrote: great stuff! but mail spoofer won't work here

Read the readme :P it says you have to set your SMTP server in php.ini, just take your providers server, then it'll work fo sho! ;)

0 0

You hgave a problem in the wording on the string encrypter page, check EG, I posted it there.

0 0

I added an IP Pinger/tracer mass IP pinger and an IP range checker!

enjoy!

0 0

Did you code all of these yourself in PHP?

thats awesome :)

0 0

I know I'm repeating myself but still, nicely done ;)

0 0

closet haxzor wrote: Did you code all of these yourself in PHP?

thats awesome :)

Yes, ALL my work :)

Glad you like it, not everyone does :P

0 0

I wish I was that good at PHP. :)

How long have you been working with PHP?

Ill probibly go to a book store and buy me a good book on it, before I try and learn it.

0 0

thats some pretty sweet stuff, good to see people are coding tools themselves. Nicely done.

0 0

I got a problem. When I try useing the DES hash cracker it says this.

DES Hash Cracker Attention: the salted encryption is used most (see: Frontpage hashes) because it's the stable one, when you encrypt something with DES and don't salt it, it'll be diffirent each time… Using the common-passwords.txt wordlist from theargon. Warning: file(http://www.theargon.com/achilles/wordlists/common-passwords.txt'>common-passwords.txt.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in C:&*92;wamp&*92;www&*92;hacking_toolkit&*92;des_cracker.php on line 38

So I guess it couldent load the passlist from thargon's site?

please help.

thanks

and the Brute Forcer doesen't work either. It says just put the website name in. I thought you at least had to tell it the form and stuff. But I put the website in with the login I want to hack and it just makes my computer go really slow for about an hour till a little balloon pops up saying "Virtual memory low, windows is extending your paging file". I had to turn off my computer it was going so slow!!! :@

This stuff never works for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0

okay first and foremost, well done!

how do i use the scripts? i have just downloaded teh wamp packet you listed as a requirement. do i riht click the php file and go to open with and then select wamp.exe?

0 0

I think superpimp has done the hard work here! Well done - nice code. It wouldn't hurt if you guys tried the rest … :P

0 0

great work superpimp!

0 0

great work superpimp!