Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hotmail hacks: A scam?

0 0

I've seen on Google some people who say that if you send an email from a Hotmail account with the following stuff, you will be able to get someone's hotmail password:

address: pass_request@hotmail.com subject:retrieve passwd body: form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

Is it just me or does this look suspiciously like a scam to get people to send in their personal details! Thought I'd spread the word just in case.

0 0

I'm gonna go with a scam on this one, just a guess though (well not really a guess, it'd be fucking stupid for it to be that easy for peopel to get hotmail passwords).

0 0

pepe wrote: I've seen on Google some people who say that if you send an email from a Hotmail account with the following stuff, you will be able to get someone's hotmail password:

address: pass_request@hotmail.com subject:retrieve passwd body: form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

Is it just me or does this look suspiciously like a scam to get people to send in their personal details! Thought I'd spread the word just in case. definatley a scam, i've tried it before to someone (back in my skiddy days)…some people are just extremely gullible;)

0 0

ever heard of phishing??? well here you got n example :lol: there are many other things like this on the internet. I once found a very stupid one that said the e-mail adres was a gmail one :p

The only way to hack hotmail according to me is to find a way to get all the MD5 keys. But then you need to decrypt them first and match them with the right e-mail.

Conlusion: that way you can't hack Hotmail. It may be possible with a team of +/- 100 people but you'll only have 1/1000 000 000 000… chance.

0 0

The_Cell wrote: ever heard of phishing??? well here you got n example :lol: there are many other things like this on the internet. I once found a very stupid one that said the e-mail adres was a gmail one :p

The only way to hack hotmail according to me is to find a way to get all the MD5 keys. But then you need to decrypt them first and match them with the right e-mail.

Conlusion: that way you can't hack Hotmail. It may be possible with a team of +/- 100 people but you'll only have 1/1000 000 000 000… chance.

yea, most of those howto hack homtail things just result in you using your account.

many of the few successful hotmail hackings use some form of XSS. but what do you reall ygain from getting into someone else's email account? not much maybe a few personal details that could be of use in an SE, but nothing ground breaking.

0 0

no, sorry, i have to disagree with some of you. Once i had a program called Hotmail Hack, and it made you a fake attatchment page, and it was a page that asked you to login again, it sent the results to you and redirected the victim to the page you told them it was. I lost the program :( it was pretty convincing, unless you knew about it.

0 0

Yeah theres no point just spoof it, it works to send to most accounts… except hotmail. And others.

0 0

I guarantee it's only a matter of time until this happens with GMail.