Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Dodgy website link

0 0

This is my first post, so hello to the board

I've just been sent a link to a website youtubetalk.com by someone I've clashed with in the past. I know he's trying to trace me, and he knows I always use proxies, so he/they may have put some sniffers/keyloggers/back door trogan etc. on the website.

Ok I've checked WHOIS and all the details have been deleted. The site was created on 1st May 2006.

Is anybody able to find the details of who really owns and/or administrates the site. I'm sorry to trouble you, but I know nothing of how to check the scripting of a website to see what information & IPs it has logged.

Full details as soon as possible please. TIA

Banned
0 0

darkstormX wrote: This is my first post, so hello to the board

I've just been sent a link to a website youtubetalk.com by someone I've clashed with in the past. I know he's trying to trace me, and he knows I always use proxies, so he/they may have put some sniffers/keyloggers/back door trogan etc. on the website.

Ok I've checked WHOIS and all the details have been deleted. The site was created on 1st May 2006.

Is anybody able to find the details of who really owns and/or administrates the site. I'm sorry to trouble you, but I know nothing of how to check the scripting of a website to see what information & IPs it has logged.

Full details as soon as possible please. TIA

Hmm, I see no WHOIS information also. They could have found a way to prevent DNS information to show up. Its strange. But as soon as I got on the site, mcaffee flashed a warning of a trojan. It wouldnt surprise me if it was a keylogger. I wouldnt mess with that site. by 2 cents.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

Thanks Bl4ckC4t.

It was obvious it was a trap, I just don't how he thought I could fall for something so dumb. LMFAO

Is there anyone who has the expertise to avoid the possible Trojans or other traps on that website, willing to help me get the full details or IPs of who set up this sting. Any help humbly appreciated.

Banned
0 0

darkstormX wrote: Thanks Bl4ckC4t.

It was obvious it was a trap, I just don't how he thought I could fall for something so dumb. LMFAO

Is there anyone who has the expertise to avoid the possible Trojans or other traps on that website, willing to help me get the full details or IPs of who set up this sting. Any help humbly appreciated.

It doesnt seem like there is much you can find on the info. Its pretty well erased. I looked at the source of the trojan, I found The 2 words that verified what I thought, get keys. Its a keylogger. Id say dont mess with trying to trace him, if he layed that trap out, theres more everywhere he sends you.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

Thanks bl4ckc4t I'll take on board your point. But he would have had to enlist the help of someone with the relevant expertise. He's definitely too stupid to even think of this, let alone execute it. So when trying to trace him, there shouldn't be traps in other places.