Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

MD5 dictionary attack

0 0

is there a free apache server anywhere, i mean where you put your php apps… (free dynamic web sites, so i don't have to have my personal comp for server)…

0 0

Do you mean a place where you can upload your *.php and other stuff? Check the sites above.

0 0

the site doesnt work

0 0

the site doesnt work

0 0

It had some server difficulties cuz the datacenter shut down their server while claiming the had to format it… But now they're up and running ;)

0 0

i think the best MD5 cracker is the AIM bot MD5 Library created by Jake. That is if you have AIM. All you have to do is put it in and bam there it is.

0 0

Sometimes/ most the time there isnt a correct finding. But yea it is the best also what_a_legend' site that he posted works ;)

0 0

Another PHP/Apache/MySQL hosting site is [url]http://i love hbh. keep up the good work!.com[/url], the storage space is limited only by the ammount of free HDD space on their server, but they do go down quite a bit.