Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

i need u guys 2 help me on this 1

0 0

Okay… here's the situation… 1 of my friends is making a muonline server and wants me 2 host it on my computer …here's my request… i would need a muonline web page with protection… (not a firewall program.. coz 1 of my friends can get through firewalls like cheese).. like a sql injection or something… im rather n00b regarding this subject(thought u should know… :))

PLEASE i don't want any UNwanted visitors on my computer/website.. so if you really are as good as u think u are… this should be nothing for u guys ;)

Thanks in advance!

0 0

(not a firewall program.. coz 1 of my friends can get through firewalls like cheese)..

Then you guys must not have the firewall configured properly. A good firewall is nearly unpenetrable (from the outside at least).

0 0

well i spoke with the guys and the "Grand opening".. as i call it :P.. will be 2morrow (about 6PM GMT+2) talk 2 ya then ;)

0 0

GOOGLE IS MY ENEMY !!! PLS DO NOT REPLY ME WITH "GOOGLESHITS" COZ THAT IS WHY I ASKED U. OTHERWISE I WOULD OF "GOOGLED" IT MYSELF

Most of the time I'll reply with the google search page where I'd expect to find the answer, it's not our job to do work for you, and the correct search terms is more than enough.

0 0

this is going in my litlle thingy down at the bottom lol

GOOGLE IS MY ENEMY !!! PLS DO NOT REPLY ME WITH "GOOGLESHITS" COZ THAT IS WHY I ASKED U. OTHERWISE I WOULD OF "GOOGLED" IT MYSELF

0 0

oh oh siqnature thats the little thingy

0 0

I would hope your not hosting it off of your main computer.. In my opinion it's better to have a seperate comp on 24/7 hosting the site, that way you can block all ports except the one hosting off of (usually 80)

Also I assume it's Windows? Just make sure to stay up to date with the security updates…

If you want us to help give more advice on protecting it, we need more info, what program your using to host it, what OS, comp specs, etc. :|

0 0

hey, i was offline for a time(and probably will be again :| ) coz of stupid school… and.. some1 came 2 me and just installed some pre-made proggies.. and set them and the sql server up… so the max info i can give u is ..

OS: Win Xp (would gladly make it in linux… but in such a noob that Tux gives me evill laughs all the time i start linux (P.S.: i run Simply Mepis))

BTW.. do u kno anny way that i could learn in a foreign informathichs college…or something that is within the boundaries of computer science and programming.. every year i went 2 the olypmpics i was 1st on my county.. and next year i hope 1-4th on my COUNTRY (Romania that is..) Becoz.. im not rich enough 2 afford it.. maybe i would learn there with a scholarshit or something like that..

OR can some1 include me in some projects… u kno.. the type of projects u win money from… so i could afford 1 ?

P.S.: all my experience in hacking resumes in batch and some php shit :D

0 0

hey, i was offline for a time(and probably will be again :| ) coz of stupid school… and.. some1 came 2 me and just installed some pre-made proggies.. and set them and the sql server up… so the max info i can give u is ..

OS: Win Xp (would gladly make it in linux… but in such a noob that Tux gives me evill laughs all the time i start linux (P.S.: i run Simply Mepis))

BTW.. do u kno anny way that i could learn in a foreign informathichs college…or something that is within the boundaries of computer science and programming.. every year i went 2 the olypmpics i was 1st on my county.. and next year i hope 1-4th on my COUNTRY (Romania that is..) Becoz.. im not rich enough 2 afford it.. maybe i would learn there with a scholarshit or something like that..

OR can some1 include me in some projects… u kno.. the type of projects u win money from… so i could afford 1 ?

P.S.: all my experience in hacking resumes in batch and some php shit :D