Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

myflamewars.com test

0 0

Just made a new web site at http://myflamewars.com Its running php-fusion 6.00.109 I'm going to upgrade and its going to be a big pain in the butt because I'v made a lot of custom stuff but in the mean time…..

I wanted to try out this expolit on myself that is supposed to work on 6.00.109

Info is here: http://rgod.altervista.org/phpfusion600109.html

But I can't get it to work. If someone finds a way to use it then I would like to know how it works. After all my main goal is learning a few new things with this whole project. (Always trying to learn)

All I ask is that you don't wreck the site. Please just post something silly in my signature and pm me with how u got the expolit to work.

My nick there is "jackie" and I am the super-admin obviously. You can pm when you get there for verification that it belongs to me if u like…

Wolfmankurd? Up for some fun?

0 0

have you checked that magic-qoutes is off?

0 0

eyes her wearily up for what?

I'm gna carry on workign on this but i haven't been able to get it to work.

0 0

nope don't even know what the hell magic quotes is….

Don't have nothing to give. Just thought it would be a fun little contest.

0 0

magic quote sneeds to be off :/

0 0

can't find dam magic quotes anywhere….

So I guess it's not vulnerable after all?

0 0

tis but magic quotes is on so no lol

0 0

hackerbabe: have you seen those new PHP-Fusion vulns that were released today (2005-11-18. Thats november 11 2005 if you dislike global date format ;) )? They effect all versions of PHP-Fusion up to and below 6.00.206.

They were posted to bugtraq. If you don't have the post, let me know and I'll be more then happy to forward it to you.

0 0

don't have it. haven't seen it yet. Please pm or email info if you have info on it.

Anyone from here wanting to try a vulnerabilty on my new site is welcome. (php fusion 6.00.109) Just please don't destroy it. Only put something in my sig to let me know you were there & also PM me with info on how you did it. This is a community for learning and I'm open to letting you practice on my stuff as long as your gentle.

0 0

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! [ i'm 16 and a boy its not my fault i have a dirty mind]

0 0

lol didn't realize how that sounded till u pointed it out.

0 0

oh its packed with such stuff here are the least vague

Don't have nothing to give.```

I was so close to reply "oh yeah?" 

:P

0 0

Oh geez. I gotta be more careful how I post around u guys…. Try to keep your brain outa the gutter for at least 5 minutes…. LOL

0 0

Lmao, I do my best

lol, loads of people are born in march :O thinks guess what a load of people were up to in july.