Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Can someone help me to solve this

0 0

i'm looking forward to bypass a login form

I tried to brute force attack using Burp suite but that didn't work out. So can someone please suggest me some other way to hack this page. Is this page vulnerable to penetrate or it's impossible.

I'm just a beginner to hacking and really passionate in learning new things each day. I'm already searching in many forums for any other alternative way but some help would be appreciated !!!

0 0

Aiden Pearce wrote: i'm looking forward to bypass a login form.

I tried to brute force attack using Burp suite but that didn't work out. So can someone please suggest me some other way to hack this page. Is this page vulnerable to penetrate or it's impossible.

I'm just a beginner to hacking and really passionate in learning new things each day. I'm already searching in many forums for any other alternative way but some help would be appreciated !!!

This doesn't seem to be a ctf problem, it's a real website. Probably illegal to do it.

10 0

Aiden Pearce wrote: i'm looking forward to bypass a login form.

Dude you're in a public forum asking for help to 'hack' a university. :o :o :o

https://youtu.be/hkDD03yeLnU?t=9s

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Strike one for stupidity.