Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The.Acunetix and Burp Suite Hall of Shame

10 9

This page is for members who like to use vulnerability scanners 'straight out of the box', hoping that this scan will be the one to find a security vulnerability, that the thousands of others who have scanned the site before them had missed, and get themselves in the Hall of Fame…….only to leave tell tale default fingerprints and your username for the rest of us to have a laugh at.

Hang your heads n00bs and welcome to Hall of Shame lol tee-hee

https://www.hellboundhackers.org/code/2-actionscript-3.html

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Ouch ! That's cruel man. Always remember to tweak those settings kiddies lol.

npm ERR!
0 0

Haha, this one was funny :D

0 0

Argh, my bad guys, sorry :)

Wasn't actually using Acunetix but i was using Burp Suite to do the intercepts for some of the challenges. Had it set up to automatically spider hosts put in the scope from a job i was doing that day. Checked my Burp conifg there, spider uses that value by default.

markupspider.defaultautofillvalue=555-555-0199@example.com

Sorry for any inconvenience caused or eyebrows raised.

10 9

Well ladies and gentleman and  it has been a while,  but the waiting is finally over.

Knocking rockethamster off the coveted number one spot,  put your hands together and let's hear a big round of applause for portillofg. https://www.hellboundhackers.org/code/2-actionscript-3.html

A proud moment indeed. HBH salutes you sir.

0 0

I've decided to confess first, before I'm added into this thread to be laughed at. Ok I was scanning the site with Acunetix vulnerability scanner and somehow it must have submitted the code form on its own, and now my name's in that fucking list and I can't delete it or even edit it. I've been trying for ages and it's driving me mad. Can an admin delete it for me  ?

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

No lol.

somehow it must have submitted the code form on its own
Modest words from an honest man. Confessing was a great idea, it makes it less funny for the rest of us, now you've told us what happened.

0 0

Scanner somehow comes to life …….. makes indestructable code post on its own. Man gets laughed at.

10 0

At least he's ethical..

10 9

Storming his way to the top of the charts ……. it's student123.

He earns himself a place in HBH's hallowed Hall of Shame thanks to an amazing streak consisting of 4 code bank entries, 237 news items, 486 articles, 82 app extra submissions, and last but not least ….. 1 permanent ban.

Keep on scanning on.  thumbs up

10 0

Oh no, not student123! :o

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

lol he needs to fucking study harder.

The 4 "injectable" fields in every single one of those news and article submissions he sent in looked like this:

Mr. 1 1 1

Ah bless. tee-hee

10 9

HBH are proud to announce a brand new entry into the Hall of Shame leaderboards.

Congratulations go out to draga41 who stormed his way to the top of the charts with this entry: https://www.hellboundhackers.org/code/2-actionscript-3.html

"Can call all you want but there's no one home. And you're not gonna reach my telephone. 'Cause I'm out in the club. And I'm sipping that bubb. And you're not gonna reach my telephone."

Best of luck with your scan big man.  You can do it. thumbs up