Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rust rust rust

0 0

Basically I just understood that it has been more than a year since I learned web hacking and now I found out that I have forgotten a lot (I haven't used it, haven't read about it and it hasn't been mentioned by anyone for more than a year). Could you please refer me to some articles (a lot) and give a checklist of techniques I should know, from beginner to advanced just to sift through. I don't need knowledge on overflows, that I know how to do more or less.

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: Basically I just understood that it has been more than a year since I learned web hacking and now I found out that I have forgotten a lot (I haven't used it, haven't read about it and it hasn't been mentioned by anyone for more than a year). Could you please refer me to some articles (a lot) and give a checklist of techniques I should know, from beginner to advanced just to sift through. I don't need knowledge on overflows, that I know how to do more or less.

I know it looks arrogant, but this one is just asking for it: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=web+hacking+techniques

If you want to learn web hacking, first thing you need to learn is how to actually use Google on your own. This is a site devoted to giving you challenges that are supposed to teach you. If you actually do them and understand them, you will know web vulnerabilities both beginner and more advanced. I don't intend to be flaming you, but doing your own research and homework is how you really learn. I'm sure you plan on studying the articles someone suggests, but all they're going to be doing is giving you links from Google themselves. I could do that for you myself and even know where to look in the first place, but I feel you need to learn that skill on your own.

0 0

I know it looks arrogant, but this one is just asking for it: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=web+hacking+techniques

Funny

If you want to learn web hacking, first thing you need to learn is how to actually use Google on your own. I can use google. But I remember from last time I learned it It took quite some time to make a big checklist, so it would be a lot quicker if someone knew of a cheatsheet or wrote it.

This is a site devoted to giving you challenges that are supposed to teach you. If you actually do them and understand them, you will know web vulnerabilities both beginner and more advanced.

I know that it is devoted to it, but again instead of doing them, finding the names of the exploits and finding info about them then it would be quicker to use a list. I know how to study, I just want a list of techniques and the rest I will find myself.