Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I GOT HACKED

0 0

i got hack while surfing the deep web with javascript enabled.:@

0 -1

buddywithgol wrote: i got hack while surfing the deep web with javascript enabled.:@

Tor Browser usually has javascript disabled. Which sites did you visit?

0 0

can't say dude, i'm sacred. i was in the deep web. My curiosity got the best of me

0 0

Shouldn't be digging around them parts you really don't know what you can come across. I assume your referring to websites that are hidden to search engines Random site hopping etc. Use No script and 9/10 times you will be fine. Common sense is a must.

0 0

thx that really help [sarcasm]

the hacker is asking me for bitcoin:right:.

0 0

You got hacked, and now you're scared. Scared of what? Clean your machine, be more intelligent and use common sense next time. Use a sandbox or a VM when you're doing things that you aren't competent enough to defend yourself from. Allowing arbitrary scripts to run on your machine while surfing pages on "the deep web" seems like a foolish thing to do. There are ways to protect yourself from that.

0 0

im posting that thread inside a vm with tor. i'm done with 'deep web'.:happy:

0 0

You don't need to use tor with a virtual machine, and tor isn't even the best way for secure browsing anyways. I use multiple layers of security when I'm anal about what might happen otherwise firefox.

Linking through a virtual machine with several proxies and firefox will do you fine.

I suggest things like a user agent switcher and NoScript. Both addons for firefox to get you started with deep web browsing. Then you can use proxies with the virtual machine if you want. I'm not a big fan of TOR for any form of security (other ways to access .onion websites) but if you want to use it for an extra layer of security, go for it.

For now, just reset your router (most will change IP with that) and boot your computer to a few weeks ago.

0 0

i had to reinstall my OS:xx:. Deep web is dangerous if you're not careful, it just that i was so curious. there is a lot of **** in there.B)

The Manager
0 0

When doing anything that is not standard browsing, as has always been stated utilize a sandbox machine to browse from. You can easily set up a VM on your own machine to sandbox from or you can find one of many sites that offer this service.

0 -1

buddywithgol wrote: i had to reinstall my OS:xx:. Deep web is dangerous if you're not careful, it just that i was so curious. there is a lot of **** in there.B)

It's not dangerous at all… Unless you're posting illegal content to a website being monitored by LEA, you have nothing to be afraid of. And the Tor Browser from the Tor Browser Bundle always comes with javascript disabled. You MUST know which sites you went to. Did you use i2p or tor? Did you use the hidden wiki to find the malicious webpage? Something is fishy about your post. I'm just trying to get as much information as possible. And if you really do know which site you visited, you should warn others about it so they don't fall into the same trap. If you don't want to talk about it here, you can PM me your torchat id and we can talk about it privately.

0 0

im ok,but i will not say anything. i'll just stay away from deep web.