Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Media Server Vulnerabilities

0 0

I obtained this clip from a media server with an endpoint arrowing itself toward "s3.amazonaws.com"… Just tossing this out there for some veteran feedback on what I can do from here in order to gain some solid access. Maybe give me a rundown of some clever things I can do with these parameters(XML)… Greatly appreciated ;)

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>CF4E5E659753B7F2</RequestId>
−
<HostId>
hvFDILQd85s/MLB5pYYw99mHEfmq/zuabJq0pFbkj55D2LFA81WCnIjVFEjXbrpU
</HostId>
</Error>```

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Um, are you asking what you can do with some random HostID and RequestID you stumbled upon, or did I misread that?

0 0

The best way to hack any website/email/account or any other thing is as follows: 1- Install Linux. 2- Know your victim (Including all the info you can get like name, age, address and anything else you can get). 3- Think as a hacker and a social engineer at the same time. 4- get a group of your friends and group them at your home at the same time (10 -20) is the recommended for such an operation. 5- Drive/fly or what ever with this group the the address of the one you want to hack. 6- on seeing this guy attack him and kick the shit out of him until he tells you the username/password that you want to know.

This works every time, trust me.

0 0

ADIGA wrote: The best way to hack any website/email/account or any other thing is as follows: 1- Install Linux. 2- Know your victim (Including all the info you can get like name, age, address and anything else you can get). 3- Think as a hacker and a social engineer at the same time. 4- get a group of your friends and group them at your home at the same time (10 -20) is the recommended for such an operation. 5- Drive/fly or what ever with this group the the address of the one you want to hack. 6- on seeing this guy attack him and kick the shit out of him until he tells you the username/password that you want to know.

Lol'd @ Install Linux

0 0

Whats a linux??? Sounds like some kind of chocolate.

0 0

Troll. (Or incredibly stupid/lazy)

0 0

ADIGA wrote:

6- on seeing this guy attack him and kick the shit out of him until he tells you the username/password that you want to know.

why not: 6- on seeing complex attack him and kick the shit out of him until he stops posting stupid crap all over the place ?

0 0

nevermind.