Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

0 0

Alright, i'm having troubles ripping this stuff to a floppy. I was able to rip the fatkins one, but no other one. I have seen that when you click on one of the pictures, a new window will pop-up, from there you can view the source and see where it is running from. It is run by several different servers, but everyitime i go to where it is reading from, save it to a floppy, and upload it to my computer, it comes up with an error. When i try to copy it, it says "consistancy error". I can't even run it off of the floppy.

DISCLAIMER: I am not going to sell, reproduce, or distribute any of this. I want it so i can view them on my computer that is not connected to the internet.

0 0

I want to put those little "toons" onto a floppy, then take the floppy and copy it to MY computer without any errors.

0 0

perhaps it's the floppy that's causing the problems

0 0

I don't think so, i was able to get one of them to work…and, i was moving .gif files to my other computer after this problem. Though, whenever i get another floppy, i'll try it again.

0 0

if your trying to save the flash animations and if your using firefox just open the page w/ the flash on it , right click , go to "View Page Info" , –> Media,then where it says "type" there will be one or some "Embed" types and when u find the one that is a .swf file just click it and hit save as.. voila.. if your usin ie … hmm lemme see if i can remember this go to tools –> internet options –> settings –> view files , then arrange files by type and look at the .swf files and find it then right click it and copy or whatever and then just put it on floppy

0 0

Yeah, it'd probably be easier to use the way i was in IE, but i did not know this quick way in FireFox, thank you. As for that whole floppy thing, i just said screw it and got a flash usb device. About 128 mbs, it's a lot better than 1.44 :p !