Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

brute force

0 0

does anyone know any good "bruit forcer" freeware?

Fritzo Edit: It's spelled "Brute Forcer" and you do not have the required skills to be using such a thing, Go Home.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

game_killer13 wrote: does anyone know any good bruit force freeware?

what kind of brute forcer?

and to keep up with spirit of the community: fuck off idiot and learn something before you download freeware 'bruit' forcer…

0 0

for a website.. i tried to Google it but i couldn't find what i wanted i found some for like zip files n stuff..

0 0

Is it like a login here at HBH or is it with htaccess?

0 0

c4p_sl0ck wrote: Is it like a login here at HBH or is it with htaccess?like a login here

0 0

Here's some that I found by googling 2 minutes. Haven't tried them though.

Brutus Form@ CForce WWWHack Wasat WebSleuth

0 0

Brutus works fine if you don't know how to code your own.

Banned
0 0

Skiddy thread much :+?

The Manager
0 0

Yay for Skids…without them the toilets of the internet would be clean!

0 0

game_killer13 wrote: Fritzo Edit: It's spelled "Brute Forcer" and you do not have the required skills to be using such a thing, Go Home. Haha, good old Fritzo :love:

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Fritzo, will you stop jacking peoples accounts? Oh, and guys, he's using email addresses to do this, before you panic.

I'm Sorry Moshy :(

But, I Accidentally found this..

Firstname: Curnal Lastname: Sanders Email: hking_you@yahoo.com Location: GOFF, Kansas, United States

damn .. howd u do that? and.. and my name isnt curnal sanders lol…..

Facebook: hking_you@yahoo.com: Myspace: hking_you@yahoo.com: Yahoo: hking_you@yahoo.com: Japanese-online.com: game_freak:

0 0

Ah-huh-uh. <3

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]super_guru wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Fritzo, will you stop jacking peoples accounts? Oh, and guys, he's using email addresses to do this, before you panic.

Firstname: Curnal Lastname: Sanders Email: hking_you@yahoo.com Location: GOFF, Kansas, United States

Aliases: Game_freak, Game_killer13, 13humrob, Super_Guru

Facebook: hking_you@yahoo.com: fritzowashere Myspace: hking_you@yahoo.com: DROWSSAP!# Yahoo: hking_you@yahoo.com: DROWSSAP!# Japanese-online.com: game_freak:464179[/quote] Not quite up to your usual standards.

Folks, let this be a little lesson to you. Don't have piss easy security questions.[/quote]

..and don't start annoying skiddie threads..

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]super_guru wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Fritzo, will you stop jacking peoples accounts? Oh, and guys, he's using email addresses to do this, before you panic.

Aliases: Game_freak, Game_killer13, 13humrob, Super_Guru

Facebook: hking_you@yahoo.com: fritzowashere Myspace: hking_you@yahoo.com: DROWSSAP!# Yahoo: hking_you@yahoo.com: DROWSSAP!# Japanese-online.com: game_freak:464179[/quote] Not quite up to your usual standards.

Folks, let this be a little lesson to you. Don't have piss easy security questions.[/quote]

..and don't start annoying skiddie threads..[/quote] … And learn grammar. [/quote] … And a car! Thanks mom and dad.

0 0

wtf?!?!?! A CAR!!! :o

x_X

0 0

Oh yes. Sooner or later, you'll understand good sir.

0 0

what in the name of the holy Disney land is this shit? It kind a reminds me of Britney Spears…

0 0

…You're now stronger…

0 0

grr.. lol howd u do that… plzz ppl who have my passwords on there delete them or a admin delete this post ….

0 0

I'm not a scriptkittie .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it some:(

0 0

super_guru wrote: I'm not a scriptkittie .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it some:(

Lying Skiddie is Lying.

:(
80 120

super_guru wrote: I'm not a scriptkittie .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it some:( So learn how to make one. That's what hacking is- wanting to try something, wondering how you could go about doing it, and then taking the necessary steps to succeed. You won't get anywhere just asking people for tools that will do things you want. Eventually you'll have to learn how to do things yourself and, until you come to that realization, a "scriptkittie" you shall remain.

0 0

Protip, read about permutation-algorithms otherwise gtfo

0 0

maug wrote: [quote]super_guru wrote: I'm not SK .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it some:(

that's pretty close to the definition of an SK. People who want to be a hacker super-guru, use others' work, and not read…

by "mess around some" I'm assuming you meant brute some random sites loggin box and act like a prick.[/quote] I just wanted to get my cousins login to a website ….. gesh

0 0

super_guru wrote: [quote]maug wrote: [quote]super_guru wrote: I'm not SK .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it some:(

that's pretty close to the definition of an SK. People who want to be a hacker super-guru, use others' work, and not read…

by "mess around some" I'm assuming you meant brute some random sites loggin box and act like a prick.[/quote] I just wanted to get my cousins login to a website ….. gesh[/quote]

Last Warning; Stop Lying.

0 0

I'm not! warning?….

0 0

maug wrote: [quote]super_guru wrote: I'm not! warning?….

leave it alone. You're not helping anything. Making this into a pissing match won't help anything either. If you have any naked pictures that you've sent to girls, I suggest you delete your sent messages. quickly.

and because it's your cousin should give you even less incentive to act like a prick…[/quote]

I really am Sorry, Fritzo gave me the last warning, so I certainly should have just said I am sorry for being a skiddie and never question Fritzo again.

Period.

:(
80 120

super_guru wrote: I really am Sorry, Fritzo gave me the last warning, so I certainly should have just said I am sorry for being a skiddie and never question Fritzo again.

Period. Well that was a quick change of heart. Glad to see you've learned your lesson. ;)

0 0

:D

0 0

Well, that's up to you to decide son.

0 0

maug wrote: [quote]super_guru wrote: [quote]maug wrote: [quote]super_guru wrote: I'm not! warning?….

leave it alone. You're not helping anything. Making this into a pissing match won't help anything either. If you have any naked pictures that you've sent to girls, I suggest you delete your sent messages. quickly.

and because it's your cousin should give you even less incentive to act like a prick…[/quote]

I really am Sorry, Fritzo gave me the last warning, so I certainly should have just said I am sorry for being a skiddie and never question Fritzo again.

Period.[/quote]

I'll remember this forever xP and you should probably delete those naked pictures anyways

Was that fritzo or SG posting?[/quote]

I take no responsibility!

0 0

We need more Bob Marley in this thread!

0 0

H3x my friend, You are so right.

High Five

0 0

Hehe B)

High Five

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later

0 0

Bob Marley. Is not. Useless.

The Manager
0 0

Pizza? Too greasy….Rum, Chicken Wings and Cookies damnit!

0 0

clone4 wrote: whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later

Dude.. Relax, Take it Easy..

Put on some Bob Marley already and Search for some Rainbow Wallpapers!

0 0

This will turn into a doublepost!

0 0

Now we're talking! Good day to you sir aldarhawk! :)

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Pizza? Too greasy….Rum, Chicken Wings and Cookies damnit!

Everyone Start making Pina coladas!

Drink them like I do! from a Coconut! (H)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later

Put on some Bob Marley already and Search for some Rainbow Wallpapers![/quote]

Mhm how about you wank off with your useless shit, and this thread gets locked, as it should've many posts ago.

The Manager
0 0

Speaking of which…(G'evening h3x)…Rum and Pepsi time…I am out!

0 0

clone4 wrote: [quote]Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later

Mhm how about you wank off with your useless shit, and this thread gets locked, as it should've many posts ago.[/quote]

If I Could Mute People, You would be one of them, You pissed off little man!

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Speaking of which…(G'evening h3x)…Rum and Pepsi time…I am out!

Farewell Good Sir Hawk!

0 0

Godspeed master Hawk!

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: [quote]Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later

Mhm how about you wank off with your useless shit, and this thread gets locked, as it should've many posts ago.[/quote]

If I Could Mute People, You would be one of them, You pissed off little man![/quote]

whatever man, I got better stuff to do, then arguing with a wanker, who for some reason relieves his frustration by calling people 'little man'. So basically I do not care, diaf, and peace out.

0 0

clone4 wrote: [quote]Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: [quote]Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later

If I Could Mute People, You would be one of them, You pissed off little man![/quote]

whatever man, I got better stuff to do, then arguing with a wanker, who for some reason relieves his frustration by calling people 'little man'. So basically I do not care, diaf, and peace out. [/quote]

Don't you dare saying "Peace out" - You just took THE THREAD OF PEACE AND FUNK and started acting pissed.

0 0

That's a serious issue! In order to re-establish the atmosphere of this thread, we require a rainbow.

Now i'm happy.

0 0

thk-h3x wrote: That's a serious issue! In order to re-establish the atmosphere of this thread, we require a rainbow.

Now i'm happy.

May the Unicorns be with you…

0 0

Why thank you.