Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

How can i?

0 0

So i want to learn some things or get to know them. Maybe ill start with my story so i got hacked i mean i account on a game got hacked but this one guy i know his website he has a vb forum. And i want to get revenge on him but i don't want any of you to do it for me i want to do it my self meaning i want to learn how can i get "hack" into his website. Could any one givie me some suggestions what should i learn.

Thanks for reading. Domi

0 0

I would suggest that you dont bother, but I doubt you'd listen to me.

Google. But if you dont have the knowledge, you wont be able to do anything with your access, so learn first and hack later (if at all, you may find you grow out of it).

0 0

domitbg wrote: So i want to learn some things or get to know them. Maybe ill start with my story so i got hacked i mean i account on a game got hacked but this one guy i know his website he has a vb forum. And i want to get revenge on him but i don't want any of you to do it for me i want to do it my self meaning i want to learn how can i get "hack" into his website. Could any one givie me some suggestions what should i learn.

Thanks for reading. Domi

Thinking for a revenge will bring you nowhere! Concentrate on learning and forgot about what happened in the past and suppose it a lesson for you in order to be a better computer user next time… Before you learn hacking begin by learning programming and have a general computer knowledge…

One day you might find yourself able to hack websites… It depends on you!

Banned
0 0

Learn how to use a forum correctly, the title of your thread is highly ambiguous, leaving us with just a feeling of doubt and anger. When we finally get to see the thread, only the latter stays.

Also; we're not here to hand out exploits you can get elsewhere. We're not here giving you .exe's you double-click, we're also not here to teach you how to take "revenge". Your account was probably hacked because you chose a stupidly simple password.

For this moment, just this advice should suffice: stop being a total idiot.

0 0

You shouldn't get into hacking because you want revenge on someone. Hacking is about learning to fulfill a natural curiosity.

And maybe this is just me, but you shouldn't seek revenge on anyone. It's not that important, and life's too short to be pissed off. You should forget about all the bullshit in your life and focus on what's really important: happiness.

That being said, if you really do want to learn about hacking, and I mean if you have a genuine desire to learn, then I can help you out a bit. Learning about hacking is a long, slow process that requires patience. If you can't cut it then get out now. Otherwise, hit me up on MSN and I'll try to give you some pointers when I have time.

0 0

you dont learn to hack. you gain knowledge and understanding, which enables you to take advantage of the technology.

personal opinion

0 0

Oki so i can forget about the revenge, but i still want to learn things like the basics could any one tell me what to learn first i was reading threw some posts and i sow ppl writing about learning programimg? What are the basicks of learinging programing are tehre websites that can tell me that?

0 0

[link]http://www.w3schools.com[/link] This website will help you in learning a programming language till u r concerned with web development.

Start with html, i know its easy but its the basic so go for it first.

:(
80 120

Basics of learning programming? You do realize that there are tons of different programming languages languages each with different basics and sites to learn them, right?

You have to be waaay more specific. Learning programming and learning hacking are very very vague goals and they're not exactly tied to one another. My advice? Go through the forum and pick out things that will suit your wants and needs. Find something interesting google it, and come back with any specific questions you might have.

0 0

To harry_potter28: I know html and little php.

To Futility: Thx for advice.

0 0

Look into:

TCP/IP OS basics for M$ and the *IX distro of your choice Internal network basics (switches, hubs, firewalls) External network basics (routing, IP, interaction with internal networks, etc) Relationship between services, ports, and how exploits work Washboard abs Some familiarity with coding - im learning java at the moment Understanding of general web application construction (front/back end, etc)

0 0

Thats good if u know html and its too good if u know php. I was not knowing that so be more specific and one thing google is the best friend of a hacker.

0 0

Haha oh wow.

0 0

moshbat wrote:

You could also try learning "English". That way, you won't piss me off more than you already do :)

Moshbat may very well be correct. Your grammar and punctuation, or lack thereof, makes me wanna cry.

0 0

Using linux isn't required, but in my experience, those people willing to even try linux tend to learn more quickly than those who are unwilling to.

I've known some who won't even play around with a liveCD. I guess they're just more comfortable with ignorance.

0 0

The OS you use doesn't matter, as this doesn't affect the most important thing: google, read and learn. This is not part of the OS, but it's part of every single person… the point is to see how much u want to learn.