Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

run php scripts

0 0

well i may sound noobish but i want to ask….

i had many a times read on this site that run a php script on the page

but how can i run a php script on a web site when i dont had the admin privileges.

0 0

A remote file inclusion…. Also you could root it and then put your php in that way :evil:.

0 0

i know rfi but i m not talking about it u said root it how to do that ?

0 0

harry_potter28 wrote: i know rfi but i m not talking about it u said root it how to do that ?

I am not the greatest at rooting but http://insecure.org/stf/smashstack.html should help also google heap/buffer/stack overflows. Also there are a couple of threads here that may help you learn about rooting.

0 0

i think its not rooting

i had written a php function n want to run in that web page can i save the page on my disk add the function to the source code of the page n post that page back

will doing that run the php script written by me

0 0

Alright, I'll just reword this to be as least rude as possible:

harry_potter28 wrote: i think its not rooting

i had written a php function n want to run in that web page can i save the page on my disk add the function to the source code of the page n post that page back

will doing that run the php script written by me

No, you can't do that. The only way you can get your own PHP to run on a server is if you manually place it there yourself (having actual access to the box) OR using RFI and you can also use the eval() function as it treats it's input as raw PHP. That's it. Those are the only ways to get your own PHP to run on a server.

0 0

No, no, no, slpctrl. You forgot one. The WAND technique. You know? Swish and flick. lol

0 0

i m very good at wand but u know sometimes against vol****** only wand doesnt help

0 0

harry_potter28 wrote: i m very good at wand … Not surprising at all.