Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

how would you brute force a javascript form

0 0

how would you brute force a javascript form? such as webmail.shaw.ca

0 0

mac_hacked wrote: how would you brute force a javascript form?

Probably the same way you'd brute force anything: You'd try lots of generated combinations until one works or you get dragged away from the computer in handcuffs and introduced to Bubba.

… Look at that page's Javascript and figure out the data manipulation that's occurring in the code, then look for where it's POSTing that information to. Follow the white rabbit.

0 0

This isn't about hacking the javascript - it posts the data to /uwc/auth (the login page). This means it checks the login on the server, NOT client side.

Don't bother bruteforcing it. Do something constructive instead :happy:

0 0

lol, so here's the full story

my father lost a business that he created many years ago

now it's in the lawyers office….

so what i'm trying to do is get access to either the new bosses e-mail, or the company website

just so we can read over his e-mail's to his lawyer and such

tell me if i'm an idiot or not!

thanks

0 0

mac_hacked wrote: tell me if i'm an idiot or not!

thanks

moshbat wrote: You're an idiot. Too easy. :)

0 0

mac_hacked wrote: lol, so here's the full story

my father lost a business that he created many years ago

now it's in the lawyers office….

so what i'm trying to do is get access to either the new bosses e-mail, or the company website

just so we can read over his e-mail's to his lawyer and such

tell me if i'm an idiot or not!

thanks

yeah, your an idiot

0 0

Quit piggybacking on my posts and repeating what other people have already said almost word-for-word. That makes your posts beyond useless.

0 0

didn't you JUST do the same thing i did? there was a post before yours saying hes an idiot. that makes you a hypocrite

0 0

Tloz wrote: didn't you JUST do the same thing i did? there was a post before yours saying hes an idiot. that makes you a hypocrite Re-read what I posted in both cases, then shut the fuck up.

Banned
0 0

Tloz wrote: didn't you JUST do the same thing i did? there was a post before yours saying hes an idiot. that makes you a hypocrite

You're an idiot.