Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anti-bot

0 0

Hi there everyone.

For a while, there's been something that has annoyed me greatly and that is the anti-bot form thingie you have to submit when you are to either enter a forum, or a text based game. (or any other place where they use anti-bots)

I'm talking about those boxes with random letters and numbers in.

My question is quite simple, how do you bypass them?

I have bypassed one of them, by simply blocking the picture in "adblock plus", but I've not been able to do so from different computers.

So, have you got any ideas how a retard like me can bypass them?

Banned
0 0

They are called "CAPTCHA's" and are there for a reason. I could explain to you how one would attempt to crack a CAPTCHA, but hey, I won't. I don't believe I should be telling you.

0 0

^_^

I thank you.. And regarding the flaming. That would be perfectly understandable. It's easier now when I know what they are named, though.

Retired
10 0

If you use a program then, yes. But I don't don't condone SK's

0 0

yours31f wrote: But I don't don't condone SK's

Stop stop stuttering, retard. Can't imagine why you'd think you're entitled to give someone advice on how to Google to avoid flaming when, in fact, you've crapped up the forums with your easily-researchable questions. At least this guy is asking how to do something that takes some mental capability. Your questions are just basic and lazy.

0 0

Thank you very much ^_^

0 0

You basically need a bot to get by the Anti-bot CAPTCHA. If you are just a normal web surfer(referring to non computer savvy) then you prolly won't have an easy time avoiding these inconveniences.

0 0

Oh well. Thank you all for your advices.

So even if I have no real idea what's going on, I figured I could just bypass them by simply deleting the captcha. (add-blocking it)

I know it's the "wrong" way to do it. Since I don't really know what I'm doing. But it works, instead of creating a huge bot thingie. (huge for me, at least)